Tool for the cancellation of the vote provided for privacy GPDR:
Please identify yourself via email
1. This section contains information on how to handle Piancanelli.it in relation to the processing of your data by Piancanelli.it.
2. This statement valid for the purposes of art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, code regarding the protection of personal data, and for the purposes of article 13 of Council regulation EU no 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, to those who interact with Piancanelli.it and can be reached at the address corresponding to the home page:
3. The information is provided solely for Piancanelli.it and not to other web sites accessed via links contained therein.
4. the purpose of this document is to provide guidance about the manner, timing and nature of the information that data controllers must supply to users when they connect to web pages of Piancanelli.it, regardless of the purpose of the link itself, according to the Italian and European legislation.
5. the information is subject to change due to the introduction of new standards in this regard, we invite you to periodically review this page.
6. If you have less than 16 years, under article 8, c. 1 EU regulation 2016/679, must legitimize his consent through the authorization of the parents or legal guardian.
1-the data subject
1. the data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or any other body which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; It even pays for security profiles.
2. In connection with this web site, the data controller is: Silvio Laiolo, and for any further exercise of user rights can be contacted at the following email address: email@example.com.
2-the controller data
1. The data processor is the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or any other body which processes personal data on behalf of the data controller.
2. In accordance with article 28 of Council regulation EU no 2016/679, appointed by the holder of the data, the controller of site data Piancanelli.it is: Silvio Laiolo.
3-data processing Place
1. the processing of data generated by the use of Piancanelli.it takes place at Road to Canelli 22-Loazzolo (AT)-Italy.
2. where necessary, the data related to the newsletter service can be processed by the controller or subjects from body entrusted for this purpose at its head.
III - COOKIES
1-type of Cookies
2. A cookie is a reduced set of data transferred to your browser from a web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. This is not executable code and does not transmit the virus.
3. cookies do not record any personal information and any personally identifiable information will not be stored. If you wish, you can prevent the saving of some or all cookies. However, in this case the use of the site and services may be compromised. To proceed without change options relating to cookies simply continue with navigation.
The following types of cookies that your site uses:
1. There are a number of technologies used to store information on your computer, which are then collected by the sites. Among the most noted and used is that of cookies HTML. They are used for navigation and to facilitate access to and use of the site by the user. Are necessary for the transmission of communications on electronic network or the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer.
2. The settings to manage or disable cookies may vary depending on the internet browser you are using. However, the user can manage or disenable General or deletion of cookies by changing the settings on your internet browser. This can slow or prevent access to certain areas of the site.
4. cookies that are placed in your browser and retransmitted through Google Analytics or blogger or similar statistics are service technicians only if used for optimization of the site by the owner of the site, which may collect aggregate information on the number of users and how they visit your site. Under these conditions, the same rules apply for analytics cookies, in terms of information and consent, provided for technical cookies.
5. From the point of view of duration, we can distinguish temporary session cookies that are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and therefore avoid logging in to each page visited and the permanent ones that remain active in the PC until expiry or cancellation by the user.
6. Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and permanence in the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
7. They are not stored permanently but exclusively for the duration of the navigation until the browser is closed and disappear when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server necessary to allow the safe and efficient exploration of the site.
3 - Third-party cookies
1. In relation to the origin, we distinguish the cookies sent to the browser directly from the site you are visiting and those of third parties sent to the computer from other sites and not from the one you are visiting.
2. Permanent cookies are often third-party cookies.
3. Most third-party cookies consist of tracking cookies used to identify online behavior, understand interests and then customize advertising proposals for users.
4. Third-party analytical cookies may be installed. They are sent from the domains of the aforementioned third parties external to the site.
5. Third-party analytical cookies are used to detect information on user behavior on Piancanelli.it. The survey takes place anonymously, in order to monitor performance and improve the usability of the site. Third-party profiling cookies are used to create profiles related to users, in order to propose advertising messages in line with the choices made by the users themselves.
6. The use of these cookies is governed by the rules set by the third parties themselves, therefore, users are invited to read the privacy policies and instructions for managing or disabling cookies published on the related web pages.
IV - DATA PROCESSED
1 - Data processing methods
1. Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected in an automated manner is stored during user visits. The information collected could be the following:
- internet protocol (IP) address;
- type of browser and parameters of the device used to connect to the site;
- name of the internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit;
- possibly the number of clicks.
2. The aforementioned information is processed in an automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for security reasons. This information will be processed according to the legitimate interests of the owner.
3. For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in accordance with the laws in force on the subject, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to cause damage to other users, or in any case harmful activities or constituting a crime. These data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users, such information will be treated according to the legitimate interests of the owner.
5. The information that users of the site deem to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any liability regarding any violations of laws. It is up to the user to verify that they have permission to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international standards.
2 - Purpose of data processing
1. The data collected by the site during its operation are used for the purposes indicated above and for the following purposes:
data request for the purpose of sending communications via newsletter, data request for registration to the Piancanelli Wine Club
2. Data retention will be carried out for the period strictly necessary to achieve the aforementioned purpose and in any case not exceeding 3 years.
3. The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the previously indicated purpose.
3 - Data provided by the user
1. As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
2. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request.
4 - Support in the configuration of your browser
1. The user can also manage cookies through the settings of his browser. However, deleting cookies from your browser may remove the preferences you have set for the site.
2. For more information and support you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
5 - Plugin Social Network
2. The collection and use of information obtained through the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which reference is made:
V. YOUR RIGHTS
1. Art. 13, c. 2 of EU Regulation 2016/679 lists the user's rights.
2. The site Piancanelli.it therefore intends to inform the user about the existence:
– the right of the interested party to ask the owner for access to personal data (Article 15 of the EU Regulation), their updating (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter a) of the Legislative Decree 196/2003), the rectification (Article 16 of the EU Regulation), integration (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter a) of the Legislative Decree 196/2003) or the limitation of processing that concerns it (Article 18 of the EU Regulation) or to oppose, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment (Article 21 EU Regulation), in addition to the right to data portability (Article 20 EU Regulation);
- the right to request cancellation (Article 17 of the EU Regulation), transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter .b) of Legislative Decree 196/2003);
– the right to obtain the attestation that the operations of updating, rectification, integration of data, cancellation, blocking of data, transformation have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter .C) of Legislative Decree 196/2003);
3. Requests can be addressed to the data controller, without formalities or, alternatively, using the model provided by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. If the processing is based on art. 6, paragraph 1, letter a) – express consent to use – or on art. 9, paragraph 2 letter a) – express consent to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data, revealing religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions – the user has the right to withdraw consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
5. Likewise, in case of violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority responsible for monitoring the processing in the Italian State.
6. For a more in-depth examination of the rights that belong to you, see articles. 15 et ss. of EU Regulation 2016/679 and art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
VI. SECURITY OF DATA PROVIDED
1. This site processes user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
2. In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of employees involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) may have access to the data.
VII. CHANGES TO THIS DOCUMENT
1. This document, published at:
2. It may be subject to changes or updates. In the case of significant changes and updates, these will be reported with specific notifications to users.
3. Previous versions of the document will still be available on this page.
4. The document was updated on 21/05/2018 to comply with the relevant regulatory provisions, and in particular in compliance with EU Regulation 2016/679.
- Allow you to navigate efficiently from page to page of the website.
- They store the user name and preferences entered.
- They allow you to avoid entering the same information (such as username and password) several times during the visit.
- They measure the use of services by Users, to optimize the browsing experience and the services themselves.
- They present targeted advertising information based on the interests and behavior expressed by the User while browsing.
There are various types of cookies. Below are the types of cookies that can be used on the Site with a description of the purpose linked to the use.
Cookies of this type are necessary for the proper functioning of some areas of the site. Cookies in this category include both persistent cookies and session cookies. In the absence of these cookies, the site or some portions of it may not work properly. Therefore, they are always used, regardless of the user's preferences. Cookies in this category are always sent from our domain.
Cookies of this type are used to collect information on the use of the site. The Data Controller uses this information for statistical analysis, to improve the site and simplify its use, as well as to monitor its correct functioning. This type of cookie collects anonymous information about the activity of users on the site and the way in which they arrived at the site and the pages visited. Cookies in this category are sent from the Site itself or from third-party domains.
Third-party tracking cookies
Cookies of this type are used to collect information on the use of the website by visitors, the keywords used to reach the site, the websites visited and the origins of the traffic from which visitors come for marketing campaigns. The owner can use this information to compile reports and improve the Site. Cookies collect information anonymously. Cookies of this type are sent from the Site itself or from third-party domains.
Cookies for the integration of third-party functionality
Cookies of this type are used to integrate third-party functionality on the Site (for example, forms for comments or icons of social networks that allow visitors to share the content of the site). Cookies in this category can be sent from the domains of partner sites or that offer the features on the site. The Owner is not required to request the user's consent for technical cookies, as these are strictly necessary for the provision of the service. For other types of cookies, consent may be expressed by the User, in accordance with current legislation, through specific browser configurations and computer programs or devices that are easy and clear usability for the User. The Owner reminds the User that it is possible to change the cookie preferences at any time. It is also possible to disable cookies from the browser at any time, but this operation may prevent the User from using certain parts of the Site.
Enabling/disabling cookies through the browser
There are several ways to manage cookies and other tracking technologies. By changing your browser settings, you can accept or reject cookies or decide to receive a warning message before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. We remind you that by completely disabling cookies in your browser you may not be able to use all our interactive features. If you use multiple computers in different locations, make sure that each browser is set to suit your preferences. You can delete all cookies installed in the cookie folder of your browser. Each browser has different procedures for managing settings. Click on one of the links below to get specific instructions. Microsoft Windows Explorer Google Chrome Mozilla Firefox Apple Safari If you do not use any of the browsers listed above, select "cookies" in the relevant section of the guide to find out where your cookie folder is located.
Delete Flash cookies
Click on the link below to change your flash cookie settings. Disable Flash cookies
Enabling and disabling cookies
In addition to being able to use the tools provided by the browser to enable or disable individual cookies, we inform you that the site www.youronlinechoices.com lists the main providers who work with website managers to collect and use information useful for the use of behavioral advertising. You can deactivate or activate all companies or alternatively adjust the preferences individually for each company. to do this you can use the tool on the www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte. Further useful information on cookies is available at these addresses: www.allaboutcookies.org www.youronlinechoises.com